This past week has been pretty big for Nike with dropping a few releases, planning for a few more, and then surprising a few of them on us without warning. Below is a list of all the sneakers now available over the last couple of days and some images, please click the images to be led to nikestore.com
1. Nike Air Max Soldier V (Basketball Shoe, Lebron James secondary line, 3 colorways)
2. 6.0 Rizal Low Premium
3. Air Max Lunar (New Colors)
4. Free Xilla mens training shoe (4 Colors)
5. Air Max 90 (Black and Yellow)
6. Pegasus +28
7. Free 3.0 V3
8. Lunarglide +3
9. Kobe 6 (Italian Camo, Blue Camo, Lightbulb)
10. Lunar-eclipse replenishment
11. Fuse Air Max 1 Premium (Brown)
12. Air Trainer SC (Yellow)
13. Free Run +2 (New Colors)
14. Air Jordan 7 Retro (Cardinal)
All these kicks were released and are available on Nike.com in limited runs. A few of them have sold out at this point but please feel free to check the images below.
Other releases such as the Quai 54 Retro 5's, the Cool Grey Lebron 8 V2 Lows, and the Sprite Lows are available at other locations. By now the Sprite Lebron Lows have sold out everywhere so keep an eye out on ebay. The Cool Greys were just released and can be found on eastbay, at finishline, and at footlocker. The Quai 54 5's can only be found at Footlocker UK.co.
Any questions on how to acquire any of these, hit us up.
"Get DRIPT or be left high and dry"
The DRIPT Team
The DRIPT Team's style blog with everything we feel is important to our personal taste. Check it out, read it daily, hit us up with questions. Enjoy!!!!